Monday, November 12, 2018

neon pink oversized sweater


{ZARA Oversized Sweater (sold out online, love this one, this one's on sale!);
FRAME Le High Skinny Jeans (old, love these);
Urban Outfitters Hat (similar here);
Prada Sunglasses}

Well, that escalated quickly.  It cooled down quite a bit this weekend, but I was happy to pull out this neon pink, super cozy, ZARA oversized sweater.  It sadly appears to be sold out online, but check your local ZARA since I just purchased it two weeks ago! Pink is still, after many years, my favourite colour, especially in fall/winter because it brightens up my mood since I do not like cold weather.  I paired this neon pink sweater with grey FRAME skinny jeans and VANS to run some errands.

Do you prefer brights or darker colours for fall/winter?  If you prefer the latter, then you might love this ZARA grey oversized sweater.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment