Monday, November 18, 2019

fuzzy striped pullover








I love stripes, especially black and white stripes.  One of the first items I usually buy for fall is a black and white striped sweater.  Not only is this pullover striped, it's fuzzy, oversized and under $100!  Of course I love the slouchy sleeves.  The best part about a pullover is that you can just throw it on and go.  We took advantage of the mild weather and headed out to lunch.  I paired the pullover with skinny jeans, white sneakers and my new Lack of Color hat. 

I live in my Lack of Colour Zulu Rancher so I decided to invest in a black version.  I promise you, their hats are on the pricier side, but you will not be disappointed with the quality.  In fact, at lunch, the girl seated beside me was wearing one of their hats.  I could tell because of the ribbon.  Plus, I've been eyeing that one myself!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment