Wednesday, October 30, 2019

embroidered maxi top











How gorgeous is this Free People embroidered maxi top?  The colours, the print, the embroidery, the sleeves... I mean, it's perfection.  I had so much fun twirling around in it!  It's so flowy and lightweight, perfect for this time of year.  I've been dying to start dressing for fall and this maxi top is fall in a nutshell.  I love that you can wear it in multiple ways... with shorts or jeans, as a dress (worn with a slip underneath because it's sheer), or as a duster.

I'm now obsessed with maxi tops and Free People has many options to choose from.  I'm eyeing this sheer maxi top, this maxi top, which comes in 4 colours, and this bell-sleeved maxi top.  I was also eyeing this embellished maxi top this past summer and it's now over 50% off!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment