Monday, October 7, 2019

oversized tee


Fernandina Beach, Florida


Do you ever get to the point where you suddenly realize you need something desperately in your closet (i.e., jeans, underwear...)?  For me, currently, it's t-shirts.  I wear t-shirts so often because I'm a stay-at-home mom and live in the South and the other day I realized 95% of my t-shirts are worn out.  So I was/am on the hunt for the perfect everyday tee.  (C'mon sweater weather!)  I was drawn to this Free People tee because it's oversized but originally did not like the fit.  But because I'm in desperate need of t-shirts, I decided to keep it.  I'm so glad I did because it's SO soft and comfy to wear and the colour is so pretty!  Bonus: it comes in 8 colours!

Happy shopping!
Mx

p.s. I happened to pick up this FRIENDS tee while I was in Florida last week.  It's also super soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment