Friday, October 25, 2019

the one with the 25th anniversary of friends



Friends is one of my all-time favourite TV shows.  So when I came across this Friends sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters a couple of years ago, I ordered it immediately.  It quickly became a favourite so when I noticed they still had some in stock this past winter, I ordered two more (one in my regular size and one a size up to wear with tights).  It's SO cozy.  Needless to say, I was excited when I heard Friends was celebrating it's 25th Anniversary and Friends products started popping up EVERYWHERE.
 
When we were in Florida a few weeks ago, we went to Target to pick up a few things and I came across a pair of Friends Jogger Pants, which are nice and lightweight, and a Friends T-shirt, which is super soft.  I love the joggers so I went onto the Target site to order another pair and came across this fun Friends mug, above.  I'm also loving this 24oz Friends Central Perk Mug that would be great for soup!  I'm also eyeing this Friends Cropped Sweatshirt that's perfect for the holidays.

Pottery Barn is also celebrating with a Friends 25th Anniversary collection.  As soon as the collection launched late July, I ordered the Central Perk Mug and Central Perk Travel Mug from the Friends Mug Collection, the Friends Welcome Pillow and the Friends Doormat, but they were clearly so popular that they're (still) on backorder.  They're also selling the famous Apothecary Coffee Table!  I was waiting to come across the birdcage, large, but sadly did not.

Even LEGO came out with a Friends Central Perk Cafe set!  Yes, I bought it, but my son was the one who actually convinced me because he knows I always watch it (and he thought it was a cool set).  It actually sold out so quickly, they're currently out of stock!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment