Monday, October 28, 2019

floral print ruffle mini skirt





This LoveShackFancy ruffle mini skirt is so fun!  It's also super comfortable.  We attended Fall for Greenville a couple of weekends ago and I wore this pretty skirt with a simple black tee and sneakers.  It was starting to feel like fall around here so this past weekend I paired the skirt with a knit tee and brown booties.  I love taking summer pieces (a skirt, dress...) and finding new ways to wear them into the next season.  This skirt would look great paired with a warmer sweater (I'm eyeing this Free People Moonbeam V Sweater) and knee high boots (I'm eyeing these Sam Edelman Indigo Boots).  You could also pretty much throw a cardigan on and you're good to go. 

Other floral skirts I'm eyeing for fall:

Free People From the Valley Mini Skirt
  Madewell Ruffle-Wrap Mini Skirt
Sezane Carolina Skirt

Happy shopping!
Mx

1 comment:

  1. I love the pretty and very feminine appearance of that Ruffle mini-skirt from Love Shack Fancy!!!!!! I see on Love Shack Fancy's website that they carry a coordinating blouse in the colour Blue Jean with slightly puffed short sleeves having cute ruffles.
    You look fabulous wearing that skirt - I love your outfit photos!!!!!
    I also also like the looks of the other skirts you were eyeing for fall:
    The 'From the Valley Mini-Skirt from Revolve;
    The Ruffle-wrap mini-skirt in Baby's Breath from Madewell, and;
    The floral print Sezane Carolina skirt.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete