Wednesday, October 16, 2019

mostly meadow blouse





Some more florals and puff sleeves on the blog today!  This time in yellow.  I'm always drawn to yellow since I read in a magazine once that light yellow is a good colour for brunettes to wear.  So when I saw this Free People blouse, which also has a floral print and puff sleeves, it was a no-brainer.  It's a great transitional piece too because it has long sleeves, but it's also very light and airy.  I paired the blouse with a pair of Levi's, but it would also look great with a skirt and a pair of booties!

Speaking of yellow (and florals), I've also been eyeing these:

Faithfull the Brand Jeanette Dress
 Faithfull the Brand Farah Midi Dress
Faithfull the Brand Dolores Jumpsuit
Auguste x Revolve Olsen Belle Mini Dress
Free People Dazey Shirt Dress

Happy shopping!
Mx

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of that Free People Mostly Meadow Blouse!!! I especially love the ruffles at the shoulders, the puffy sleeves, the print, the yellow colour and the very feminine appearance of the blouse. You look fabulous wearing it styled with the blue denim shorts and wide-brimmed hat.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete