Tuesday, October 8, 2019

purple puff sleeve sweater



Levi's 501 Short Long;
 Lack of Color Zulu Rancher

For Love & Lemons is known for their delicate, lacy pieces, especially in lingerie, but I am obsessed with their knits.  Every fall I look forward to seeing what they put out and this year did not disappoint.  How pretty is this puff sleeve sweater?  I love the colour and I'm all for a puff sleeve.  It could be dressed up or down.  I paired it with a new pair of Levi's denim shorts, which are super comfortable.  This sweater also comes in green!  I'm also loving this color block pullover and this cropped sweater.  I also ordered this v-neck knit back in May (worn here on my Insta), which is now on sale, and can't wait to wear it when it starts to cool down!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment