Thursday, October 10, 2019

wisteria in amelia island





We took a last-minute trip to Florida last week and I wore this beautiful Spell & the Gypsy dress out to dinner one night in Fernandina Beach.  I'm very into purple right now, which is a big trend for fall, so when I saw this beautiful dress I immediately ordered it.  I forgot my other sandals in the car so I just slipped on my Adidas slides, which I pretty much wear with everything anyway.  But I'm very excited for cooler temps because this dress will be great paired with booties!  (I'm eyeing these Sam Edelman booties.)

Happy shopping!
Mx



P.s. My daughter wore her Spell Folk Town dress, which I purchased last year and appears to be out of stock, but the blouse is still available, which she also has, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment