Tuesday, December 3, 2019

plaid and checkerboard (+ gift ideas!)






FRAME Le High Skinny Jeans (old, similar here)

Happy December!  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  We're Canadian so we don't really celebrate it, but I sure enjoyed the 5-day weekend with my kids!  We've been having the most beautiful weather (after a brief cold snap).  We did a lot of shopping and spent a lot of time outdoors.  Over the weekend I wore this plaid sweater by Jen's Pirate Booty.  I'm a big fan of Jen's Pirate Booty's gauzy summer pieces, but now I'm a big fan of their fall pieces.  It's very comfy and, as you know if you've been reading my blog, I'm a huge fan of the balloon sleeves.  Plus, it feels festive!  I paired this plaid sweater with my checkboard Vans sneakers for a matchy-matchy look.

I've also always been a fan of anything with a check pattern.  Below are a few pieces I'm coveting:

Lovers + Friends Aisling Pant
Lele Sadoughi x LoveShackFancy Knotted Headband
Splendid Eastwood Jacket
1. STATE Button Front Plaid Eyelash Cropped Cardigan
Free People Faded Dreams Cozy Trucker Jacket
525 American Houndstooth Pullover

These would make a great gift!

Plush Thermal PJ Set
Madewell Flannel Bedtime Pajama Set
Madewell Buffalo Check Cape Scarf 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment