Thursday, December 19, 2019

polar opposites sweater






We've been spoiled with gorgeous weather here in South Carolina (not including the next couple of days, brr).  The day we shot these pictures, most of the leaves had fallen and it was so beautiful!  As much as I prefer summer weather, I love dressing for this weather.  I love a sweater.  I love being able to wear a sweater and not have to cover it up with a coat.  I always look for unique details, prints or textures when shopping for a sweater.  I was drawn to the colour of this Free People Polar Opposites Sweater and I love the colorblock pattern.  This sweater is currently on sale (link above)!   Free People has a lot of great sweaters on sale.  I love the winter vibe of this Going Glacial Sweater.  I love pastels in the fall/winter so I'm eyeing this Lilac Skies Pullover, which is over 50% off.

As I was searching for this sweater to link on my blog, I found it even cheaper (67% off) at Nordstrom Rack!  They have some great Free People sweaters.  I love the colours of this Free People Fair Weather Cardigan, which is under $60!  This Free People Layer Cake Sweater (love the rose colour and peplum!) is only $45.  I love this off-the-shoulder sweater ($40), which comes in 4 colours.  This See the Rainbow Sweater, as seen on the blog here, is over 50% off!

Macy's also has some great deals on Free People sweaters.  They are currently offering an extra 20% off sale items!  I love the 'Sugar Candy' colour (and sleeves!) of this Home Town Cardigan Sweater.  I love this colourfully knit sweater, which also has great sleeves and comes in 3 colours.  How fun are the sleeves on this Cha Cha Swit Sweater?  You can check out all of their sweaters here.

Happy (Sale) Shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment