Monday, December 30, 2019

candy stripes / sweaterdress




Hope everyone had a great Christmas!  I overate, as per usual, so sweaterdresses for the win!  We've had gorgeous weather lately so thankfully there's been no need for pants.  Also helpful that I'm petite enough to wear this Free People Candy Stripe Tunic as a dress.  I've always loved sweaterdresses, especially living in Canada.  Being able to throw one on with tights and run out the door was the only thing that got me through the winters.  I love any type of sweaterdress, but a pink one?  This one was a no-brainer for me.  Bonus: it's currently 60% off at Macy's! 

I love shopping this time of year, when everything is on sale or even on clearance.  Some other tunics/sweaterdresses I'm eyeing:

Solid Sweater Dresses

 Free People Good as Gold Sweater Dress
Free People Easy Street Tunic Sweater (comes in 7 colours!)
Free People Softly Structured Knit Tunic (comes in 5 colours!)
Bardot Long Sleeve Sweater Dress
Madewell Foldover Turtleneck Long Sleeve Sweater Dress

Printed or Patterned Sweater Dresses

Madewell Buffalo Check Long Sleeve Sweater Dress
Madewell Fair Isle Turtleneck Sweater Dress
LPA Floyd Sweater Dress
Lovers + Friends Kamalla Sweater Dress

This one's not on sale, but I love that this Tularosa sweaterdress is belted!  I'm also obsessing over this purple, leopard print For Love & Lemons Marielle Cardi Sweater Dress.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment