Monday, August 17, 2020

mango




Another week has flown by!  I am still unpacking our house so we haven't had a chance to get out much, although we did make it to the beach twice in the past few days, which has been really nice.  One day last week I had to run some errands and afterward found this cute park to take the kids to.  Unfortunately it was the middle of the day so we didn't last long, but can't wait to check it out again.  I wore this cute For Love & Lemons Romper.  As you may know, I'm a huge fan of rompers.  They're so easy to throw on and go.  I love the colour.  (If you're not a huge fan of this colour, For Love & Lemons has a similar romper in white with pretty daisies.  If you love the colour, but looking for something more budget-friendly, Lost + Wander has a cute one under $100!)  My wardrobe since moving to Florida has become even more colourful than before.  I also picked up this pretty blue Faithfull the Brand Jumpsuit and this pretty mint Faithfull the Brand Top (posts to come!). 

Other colourful rompers I'm coveting:

Privacy Please Love Note Romper
Spell & The Gypsy Collective Mystic Romper
One Teaspoon Prophecy Jumpsuit

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment