Tuesday, August 25, 2020

mystic playdress





We have finally finished unpacking!  The house is still a bit unorganized and we're still waiting for furniture, etc. we ordered to arrive, but we're almost there!  I'll be posting pictures once it's all completed.  I wanted to dedicate this past weekend to emptying every box in our house because I was sick of looking at them so I didn't get to the beach, but the previous weekend we did make a quick trip to St. Augustine Beach.  It was later in the day so we didn't get to explore too much so we'll definitely have to go back soon.

I wore this beautiful Spell & The Gypsy Collective Mystic Playdress.  It is the perfect dress for the beach.  Since we now live near the beach again, I've been doing a lot of online shopping for beachwear and clothes for this extremely hot weather.  I also purchased the Spell & The Gypsy Collective Mystic Midi Dress and I couldn't decide between it and this playdress so I kept both, which is not something I ever do, but pink is my favourite colour and they are so beautiful I couldn't resist.  It was really hard to resist the Mystic Romper, since you know I love a romper!  I also ordered the Spell & The Gypsy Collective x REVOLVE Mystic Playdress in Turquoise, which sold out quickly, but may come back in stock.  These dresses are so flowy and comfortable to wear, which makes them perfect for Florida.

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment