Monday, August 10, 2020

hello, Florida!





Hello from sunny Florida!  I can't believe it's been a month since my last post!  Time has clearly flown since packing up our house and moving from SC to FL.  We love our new house and I'm especially loving all of the palm trees!  It's one of the things I missed the most when we moved from Myrtle Beach to Greenville, SC.  With everything that's been happening this year, seeing palm trees and spending time at the beach has definitely helped with stress.  We've only been able to get to the beach a couple of times in the past couple of weeks.  It's been quite stormy here, which I expected, but I've been enjoying it!

I wore this outfit the first time we headed to the beach and I was hoping to take some pictures for the blog there, but it was SO windy.  I don't know how fashion bloggers take these glamourous photos at the beach, ha!  So these pictures were taken outside of our home.  I have been wanting to wear this Spell & The Gypsy Collective Portobello Road Blouse since purchasing it months (?) ago, but don't think I have because of the heat!  But I figured it was the perfect blouse to wear to the beach since I knew there would be a breeze.  There was definitely a breeze!  I paired the Spell blouse with my favourite AGOLDE Parker Vintage Loose Fit Cutoff Shorts, which I finally replaced with a new pair because I've worn them so much.  Last but not least, I broke in my new Valentino Rockstud Platform Sandals!  I've been eyeing these since I saw them on Net-a-Porter back in June and they were the first things I purchased once we moved.  I was luckily able to find my size at Farfetch since they're almost sold out everywhere I checked!  They also come in pink!  They're on the pricier side, but I found these adorable embellished platform sandals by Steve Madden that are under $70!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment