Friday, July 10, 2020

portobello road set




Lack of Color Zulu Rancher

Happy Friday!  How cute is this Spell & the Gypsy Portobello Road set?  (Items sold separately.)  Along with the Portobello Short Robe, when the second Spell 'Blue Moon' collection dropped, I had eyes on this set.  Of course, the playdress is adorable and was hard to resist.  But I love a romper/jumpsuit, which is what a set paired together essentially looks like, but you can wear the items separately, which is a bonus!  I've been living in these pieces.  I have worn these shorts with this yellow Free People top.  They are so cute.  I love the frills.  You can throw on a basic white tee and still have a super cute 'fit (that's what the kids call it nowadays, right?).  I have also worn the Portobello blouse with a pair of denim cutoff shorts. 

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment