Thursday, June 25, 2020

honey / floral robe



I've noticed my recent purchases have been extra colourful lately (a lot of pink, purple, blue and even orange), but I've been really drawn to yellow.  When the second Spell & The Gypsy 'Blue Moon' drop was announced, I immediately fell in love with the Portobello Road Robe.  It's (shockingly) my first Spell & The Gypsy robe and I absolutely love it!  It'll be perfect as a beach cover up (I'm eyeing this yellow Tularosa one piece) or thrown on as a light jacket on a breezy evening.  The colours are so beautiful (a combination of my favourites) and, of course, I love the beautiful floral print.  This robe pairs perfectly with this sweet, yellow (or 'honey') Free People top, which is only $60!  (It also comes in two other colours.)  I love the cute, ruffled sleeves and keyhole closure in the back.  It's the perfect summer top!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment