Monday, June 15, 2020

ruffled tee




Free People Zoe Angular Sunglasses

As a stay-at-home mom, I'm always on the hunt for comfortable but cute clothes.  I've been eyeing this Free People Le Femme Tee for awhile and had I known how comfortable it is, I would've purchased it much sooner!  It's SO soft and feels as comfy as any tee I have.  But it has ruffles!  I also love the pretty pleating and lace details.  I paired it with my favourite, as-comfortable-as-denim-can-get, AGOLDE loose fit cutoff shorts.  This Victorian-inspired tee also comes in two other colours (linked above).  It also comes in ivory here, which is also super pretty and would obviously pair with anything and everything.  A comfy tee that's this pretty, it's hard to choose just one!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment