Saturday, June 20, 2020

birthday dress / floral summer dress





Happy first day of Summer!  Summer is my favourite season.  I love the heat, which is why we moved from Canada to South Carolina.  Fall is a close second, but mostly when it comes to fashion, and summer being here just means fall is close by.  Unfortunately, fall doesn't start here until November or so, but I'm not complaining... that's usually when the fall sales start.  Summer fashion isn't usually as exciting, but then LoveShackFancy dropped a line for Target a couple of weeks ago!  I stayed up until 3 am, which was worth it because I was able to score 3 beautiful dresses.  (Unfortunately I think the entire line sold out, but I'd keep checking for returns or your local store!)

Last weekend I 'celebrated' my birthday.  I put that in quotes because we didn't really do anything because I'm still too nervous to eat out.  Even though we didn't go anywhere, I wanted to dress up so I put on this LoveShackFancy for Target tiered dress and it definitely felt like a special occasion.  This dress is SO pretty!  The tiered style makes you want to twirl around in it.  I love a floral print and I love the colorblocking.  It's so comfortable too.  The best part?  It was $40!

If you missed out and are still looking for a summer dress, I found some other floral dresses for under $100:

Free People Take Me With You Ruffle Dress, $98
Free People Don't Dare Mixed Print Slip, $78
ASOS Design Midi Dress with Cut Out Back and Tie Waist, $60
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment