Thursday, June 11, 2020

purple




Purple was my absolute favourite colour when I was a kid.  My entire room was purple, from the walls to my comforter.  Then I got sick of it and pink became my favourite colour.  I avoided purple for the longest time, but am now starting to welcome it back with open arms.  I'm coveting this Faithfull the Brand skirt, this Ulla Johnson romper, these ZARA slouchy jeans and this Free People eyelet top.  I purchased this LoveShackFancy for Target Ruffle Dress, which I'm so excited to share on the blog! 

This Spell & the Gypsy Collective Journey RaRa Mini Dress is another item I rented from Nuuly.  Was I mainly drawn to it because it's pink-based?  Probably.  I love anything mixed with pink.  Pink and red being my favourite of all time, followed by pink and orange, but I think pink and purple is becoming my new favourite colour combo.  This Spell dress was a little more fitted than I would have preferred (one of the great things about renting!), but I had fun wearing it.  It's not quite a mini dress on me since I'm so petite, but I found it was the perfect length.  It's a thin, lightweight dress so perfect for this heat!

If you're loving this print, but would prefer a different style, it also comes in a blouse, midi skirt and strappy maxi dress!

Happy shopping/renting!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment