Friday, November 13, 2020

friday find: oversized blazer


Happy Friday!  Today's 'Friday find' is something that I have been seeing everywhere lately - an oversized blazer.  I have never been a blazer wearer myself (I did own a couple from Aritzia when I was working in a law firm), so this post is for those who love a good blazer.  It's obviously a great piece for work, but also looks great paired with a white tee and a pair of jeans.  If I were to purchase a blazer, it'd be this Free People Ashby Blazer, which comes in 3 colours.  I love plaid and the oversized fit.  The best part?  Free People is having a major sale today!!  You can save up to 25% off your entire purchase!

Happy shopping!
Mx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. This suit coat is very stylish. You look very stylish. I like it very much. I will place an order.

    I have a boho maxi dress, to go with this coat. It seems to be possible.

    Jones:www.wholesale7.net

    ReplyDelete