Monday, November 23, 2020

valley girl

 
 
Hope everyone had a nice, relaxing weekend!  I was hoping to get to the beach, but I was pretty unmotivated this weekend.  I can't seem to get my energy back from the gloomy week we had last week, but this Free People top put a little pep in my step today!  It's the perfect little top for a day at the beach, but I couldn't help but put it on today.  It's such a fun top!  I love the bell sleeves and the colour is SO pretty.
 
 


I love that you can wear it two different ways, but I prefer off-the-shoulder.  Best part, this top is only $58!  It also comes in black.  It's a crop top so I paired it with a pair of black, high-waisted cutoffs.  I purchased these cutoffs on the Levi's site and most sizes are sold out, but I found them at Urban Outfitters, Revolve and Shopbop.

 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment