Monday, November 9, 2020

ruffled knit vest

 
Dolce Vita Boots (similar here)

Happy Monday!  I did not do much this weekend, except catch up on my sleep from last week and do some online shopping.  I am always browsing the 'new in' section of ZARA.  I recently came across a sweater vest that I thought was really cute (to be honest, I can't recall which one exactly), but it sent me down a rabbit hole of sweater vests that I ended up ordering five.  It's funny because the first thing I thought of was Chandler Bing from Friends and that I couldn't believe I was buying sweater vests, ha.  Well, these are obviously not your boring sweater vests.  I love that sweater vests are now a trend because it means I can get my sweater fix, but not sweat to death here in North Florida.  I ordered various colours (cream, pink...) and various textures (cable knit, wool blend...).  The first one I'm sharing is this forest green, ruffled knit vest.  The sleeves are definitely what sold me.  It's also a soft material and not too heavy.  Once it cools down here, I'll be pairing it with a long-sleeved tee underneath and a pair of jeans.

Happy (sweater vest) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment