Tuesday, March 15, 2016

frayed, denim & off the shoulder





booties: Steve Madden (love these w/ fringe!, similar here);

Well, that escalated quickly.  It was chilly last weekend (my 'Sage' post was shot on Sunday), but Monday was really warm and the temps just kept going up!  This past weekend was gorgeous and we spent it at the beach.  My crazy kids even went in the ocean.  As much as it drives me crazy that it got so hot because I bought some long-sleeved tops I was excited to wear, I was also eagerly waiting to wear this off-the-shoulder top.  As soon as I saw it on the Pixie Market site, I immediately ordered it.  I knew I would be buying a few off-the-shoulder tops because they're everywhere right now and I've always loved strapless / cold shoulder / off the shoulder tops, this one was just so unique to me.  Frayed, denim... yes.  We went out to dinner Friday night (Gordon Biersch, again, for the Legendary Garlic Fries to reward myself because I ate really healthy for a whole 3 days), so I paired it with white denim to dress it up a little and my new Rebecca Minkoff bag, which I think is such a pretty colour and the perfect size for evenings.

You can shop my other favourite off-the-shoulder tops below.  Hope everyone has a great week!
Mx


1 comment:

  1. This is certainly my favourite look among those you have posted. Kisses!

    www.thewhitegardenia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete