Friday, December 14, 2012

perfect holiday dress

(Marc by Marc Jacobs Natalia Tiered Dress: neimanmarcus.com, also here)

Every girl needs a perfect LBD.  I love this one because of the tiered skirt, which means you can keep it casual (& comfy!) with tights and boots (I like these stud-embellished Guess booties), or you can dress it up with jewelry (I'm obsessed with collar necklaces like this and this one) and/or a great pair of heels (dying for these Dolce Vita black and gold ones).  When wearing all black, I always need a pop of colour with a great bag (love the Coach fold over clutch, in fuchsia).  I love that this dress can take you from dinner with the girls to a holiday party.  But why I really love this dress?  It's not too fitted so you can basically eat anything you want and still be able to breathe.  My kind of holiday dress. -M

No comments:

Post a Comment