Wednesday, December 19, 2012

kitty loafer

(Marc by Marc Jacobs Rue Kitty Velvet Loafer: neimanmarcus.com)

One of my first pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes were a pair of mouse flats.  I bought them years ago and they're still one of my favourite pairs of shoes to wear.  Every time I look down at my feet they make me smile.  (I'm a big believer that fashion should be fun and that's probably why Marc Jacobs is one of my favourite designers.)  The problem is that when I see a new pair come out (like these camo ones), I have a hard time resisting them.  I want them all!  But these loafers remind me of the Charlotte Olympia ones I was wanting earlier this year (by the way, I LOVE these silver ones), so I snatched them up.  (Plus, they're a fraction of the price!)  Of course, I had a really hard time deciding between these kitty ones and these dog ones.  Seriously, might have to get both. -M

No comments:

Post a Comment