Friday, December 28, 2012

wedge sneakers


(Marc by Marc Jacobs High Top Wedge Sneaker: nordstrom.com, more camo sizes here)

I am obsessed with wedges of any kind so when I saw that Marc Jacobs came out with a pair of wedge sneakers earlier this year, I had to get a pair.  The only problem was that when I tried finding them, they were sold out everywhere.  Thankfully, I just stumbled across these and knew not to wait to snatch the camo ones up.  I normally don't wear sneakers, but I have been trying to find a pair for years that I like.  I have a feeling I'm going to be living in these next spring/summer.  Now if only winter would go away quickly.

Also, for someone who loves pink, I am in LOVE with these Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers and these Ash ones are a cute, more affordable pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment