Friday, December 18, 2020

friday find: bloomingdale's sale



 
Happy Friday!  Today's 'Friday find' is Bloomingdale's amazing sale, which ends December 24!  Not only that, but now you can take 25% off every $100 you spend!  There are so many great items for sale.  I can't resist a ruffled sweater so I'm eyeing the 1.State ruffled sweater (top left), which comes in two other colours.  I'm also loving this one by Lost + Wander and this one by 3.1 Phillip Lim (I love the mustard-coloured one).  If you're on the hunt for a pair of jeans, the FRAME high rise jeans (top left) are currently over 50% off!  I'm also eyeing these 7 For All Mankind Kimmie Crop Skinny Jeans.  I love an over-the-knee boot so I'm eyeing the Dolce Vita ones (above).  I'm also loving these Dolce Vita Studded Ankle Boots and these Vince Camuto Buckled Booties.

On the hunt for a new bag?  This pretty blue kate spade crossbody bag is under $100.  I love the colour of this ChloĆ© Drew Mini Shaded Saddle Bag, which is currently 30% off.  I love both of the fun colours of this THE MARC JACOBS Softshot Pearlized Leather Crossbody, which is currently 30% off.  This dark red one is gorgeous.  I'm still on the hunt for the perfect sunglasses since I lost my Prada ones.  I'm eyeing these Valentino Oversized Cat Eye SunglassesThese Balenciaga Round Sunglasses are currently over 50% off!  
 
If you're still looking for gifts, these cashmere gloves and this cashmere scarf are currently 25% off.  This AQUA High Low Cashmere Sweater is currently under $70 and comes in 15 colours!
 
Happy (sale) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment