Tuesday, December 8, 2020

golden sale

 

Shopbop is currently having an amazing sale (up to 70% off!), which ends tomorrow at midnight.  This pretty Spell & The Gypsy Collective Jesse Jane Cropped Blouse is 55% off!  I purchased this blouse a month (or two?) ago when I was looking for something for fall, but lightweight enough to wear at the time because it was still quite warm out.  I love that you could wear it off-the-shoulder.  I paired the pretty blouse with my go-to AGOLDE shorts, but now that it's cooled down here in Florida, I'll be pairing this blouse with these Madewell high-rise skinny jeans I scored at the sale and a cardigan (I'm eyeing this floral For Love & Lemons one).
 
There are some other great Spell items for sale, like this Spell blouse and this Spell tunic dress.  I've been eyeing this floral ROTATE dress and this floral Warm blouse.  I love the details on this Rails sweater and this Free People tunic looks cozy AF.  If you have smaller feet, there are a couple of sizes left of these black Isabel Marant boots.  The Madewell jeans I've tagged above are on the darker side but, if you're looking for a lighter wash, these Frame straight jeans and these Levi's 501 skinny jeans are also on sale.  If you're looking for a pair of black jeans, these J Brand high rise jeans are over 60% off!  If you're in need of a jacket, this Alpha Industries sherpa flight jacket is reversible and looks super cozy!  This faux fur trucker jacket from Theory and this one by OOF look especially cozy.

I love scooping up sandals during the winter months because they are usually on clearance, especially now that I live in the South and it warms up in a couple of months.  I'm eyeing these See by Chloe wedge espadrilles or these denim ones.

Happy (sale) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment