Wednesday, December 16, 2020

stardust













I am obsessed with this LoveShackFancy dress!  It looks fancy but doesn't feel fancy, which is what you want in a summer dress.  It is SO comfortable to wear and feels SO effortless!  It even has pockets!  You could wear this dress to the beach and then out to dinner.  I was hesitant buying this dress because it is December, but it's currently 55% off at Bloomingdale's!  I've been coveting this stunning floral dress since I first saw it on the LoveShackFancy site and knew I would regret it if I didn't grab it.

Thankfully, we have been spoiled with the weather over the past week or so and I was able to actually wear this gorgeous dress.  I paired it with my new Lack of Color Stardust Rancher, which I have been wearing with everything lately.  I have been wearing LOC hats for years and I have been hoping that they would make a pink hat, specifically in the rancher style, which is my favourite style.  They came out with the Rose Rancher a little while ago, but rose doesn't go with my complexion (even though I continue to purchase rose-coloured tops and sweaters).  I love pairing colours together so it was a no-brainer for me to pair the pink hat with this blue-but-looks-kind-of-purple dress.  The pink hat also brings out the delicate pink flowers in the dress.  I couldn't help but twirl around in this dress!

There are so many great dresses currently on sale at Bloomingdale's, from summery dresses to dresses you could wear now.  I love the effortlessness of this ba&sh floral dress, which comes in 2 colours and I love that you can wear it off-the-shoulder.  This Zadig & Voltaire velvet dress or this Maje floral dress would be great for the holidays.  Same with this ALLSAINTS ruffled mini dress, which is 60% off!  This Rebecca Taylor La Vie Mixed Print Dress and this Parker Lillie Printed Cutout Dress are gorgeous!  This French Connection floral dress is under $60!

I'll be posting more of my picks from the Bloomingdale's sale on Friday!

Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment