Friday, December 11, 2020

friday find: 40% off

 

 Happy Friday!  There have been many great sales recently, but this weekend is a big one - 40% off all clothing at Anthropologie!  I scooped up this embellished sweatshirt that looks comfy but is not your typical sweatshirt.  I love the (faux) pearl details!  If you're looking for a gift for under $50, this would make a great one!  I also scooped up some socks, including these fair isle over-the-knee socks, which would also make a great gift.

Some of my other picks include this pretty and 'oh-so-cozy' sweater, this 'extra-long, extra-cozy' cardigan and these AG velvet skinny jeans (available in petite sizes!), which I own and highly recommend.  This matching set (sweater and joggers sold separately) looks super cozy!

I love 'winter white' so I'm loving the look of this fuzzy jacket.  I love the details on this kimono jacketThis velvet kimono jacket is so pretty.  If you're looking for a cozy jacket, this Vero Moda faux fur shirt jacket is currently under $65 and this BLANKNYC ombre faux fur jacket looks so fun!
 
Happy (sale) shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment