Sunday, December 20, 2020

love story


I have a slight obsession (ok, it's major) with Spell & The Gypsy Collective's 'Boho Dress'.  Anytime Spell launches a new collection, it's always the first thing I look for.  I love the flowy fit, effortless vibe and the fact that they're just so beautiful!  The 'Boho Dress' is supposed to be a midi fit, but I'm so petite that they end up being a maxi dress on me, which I actually prefer.  
 
I love the sky blue colour of this Love Story Boho Dress from the 'Star Crossed Lovers' collection.  The beautiful floral print is also available in a midi robe and a blouse!  (I also purchased the Love Story Blouse in Red Coral, which I'll share on the blog soon!)  I prefer wearing the boho dress with a pair of sandals, usually a wedge sandal, but I wore it with a pair of Dolce Vita lace-up boots because it was cool out.  (I'd also wear this dress with a pair of white vans for running errands!)
 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment