Friday, December 4, 2020

holiday gift guide 2020

sweaters (under $100)

 
 

 
 
With bright colours, pretty details or soft textures, a sweater is a great gift and you can find one at any price point!
 
 

cashmere

 
 
 
 
Who doesn't love cashmere?  If not for the price, I would live in cashmere 24/7.  Although, the Maeve sweater from Anthropologie (middle) is reasonably priced at $158!
 
 

robes



 
 
 This Spell robe is SO pretty! I purchased the 'boho dress' in the same print. The FLL for VS robe is gorgeous! I'm someone who is always cold so I love a cozy, plush robe. For someone who misses going to Disney very much, I'm loving this Mickey Mouse robe from Pottery Barn.
 
 

scarves


 

top left: Kerri Rosenthal Loved Scarf (also available in taupe/yellow!)
 top right: GAP Honeycomb Scarf
 
When I lived in Canada, I stocked up on scarves.  You can never have too many!
 
 

matchy matchy




 
middle: Saturday/Sunday Ellyn Cable-Knit Sweater Set (available in 5 colours!)
bottom left: RD Style Britt Jogger Lounge Set (also available in black)
 
 I love a matching set!  I have purchased quite a few over the past year.  A matching set fits right in with rompers and jumpsuits, which I love so much because you don't have to think when getting dressed, you just throw it on and go!  The Saturday/Sunday set from Anthropologie (middle) comes in 5 colours, but the red one would be great for opening gifts on Christmas morning!

 

for the chef

 


 
 
I personally love to bake (and cook) so have been eyeing these items from Anthropologie myself.  The bake-and-take box and cake stand are so pretty!  
 
I own a cutting board from Deny Designs.  They're so pretty!  You prep your food on the back and the front makes for a great display on your kitchen counter or hanging on your wall!  
 
Le Creuset is an investment and priced high, but this adorable Eiffel Tower Petite Cocette is currently on sale at Sur La Table for under $20! Pick up a couple, or even 4-5 and you're still looking at a gift for no more than $100!
 
 

candles, etc.

 
 
 

 
top left: Boulangerie Jar Candle from Anthropologie (3 scents available)
bottom right: Sézane Jewelry Case
 
I have the Boulangerie 'Pumpkin Souffle' candle and it smells incredible!  I also own gorjana jewelry and it's so delicate and pretty.
 
I hope I helped you find that special gift, whether it's for someone you love, or for yourself!
 
Happy shopping!
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment