Tuesday, March 12, 2013

paradise island

taking in the view...
our first walk to the beach...
the Atlantis Royal Tower (we stayed at the Coral)...
I heart you, Paradise Island...
afternoon treat, daily...
originally I had an outfit picked out with heels, but I'm obsessed with these flats!
a breezy day, perfect for this C&C California dress I had yet to wear even though I bought it last summer...
saved the best (Valentino) for last...
saying good-bye... (which wasn't as depressing because I had also picked up these kick-ass leopard print sneakers at Zara to wear to and from the airport)
{Marc by Marc Jacobs Slingback Mouse Flats: Holt Renfrew (also here) /
top: H&M; shorts: AE; hat: Roxy; swimsuit: Madewell;
bracelet: BCBG (recent); sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs / 
top: Lush; shorts: 7 For All Mankind; swimsuit: Juicy Couture; 
sandals: G by Guess / top: Lush; hat: Roxy /
nails: Sephora by O.P.I 'The Lifeguard Makes Me Blush" with O.P.I "Polka.com" /
jeans: 7 For All Mankind (last year's, but LOVE these) /
dress: C&C California; swimsuit: Guess / sandals: Valentino; jeans: GAP
blouse: Eight Sixty (bought at Mendocino, also here) / sneakers: Zara}

I went to the mall before our trip to the Bahamas to pick up little things like jewellery to complete my outfits, not to buy new shoes.  But, of course, I went home with a pair of shoes.  At first I was trying on these, but then I spotted the adorable, bright pink slingback mouse flats, above.  Although the other pair are probably more practical (i.e., wear to work) and I contemplated getting them instead, in my head I knew which pair I'd be walking out of the store with.

No comments:

Post a Comment