Saturday, March 30, 2013

pastels (part 2)



{leather jacket: Danier; sweater: Wildfox Couture; sunglasses: Guess;
Marc by Marc Jacobs Lily Polka-Dot Jeans, Classic Q Mini Hillier Hobo 
(old, but larger version here); nails: Sephora by O.P.I 'Havana Nights'}

We were going Easter egg hunting and since I've been so obsessed with pastels lately, I thought about those yummy pastel chocolate eggs for inspiration when getting dressed.  It helped that I already had these polka dot Marc by Marc Jacobs jeans on hand.  Earlier I wrote about my obsession with the polka dot denim jacket here, but when I came across these jeans I had to have them because: a) I have an obsession with polka dots and b) it wasn't quite jean jacket weather.  (Far from it, actually.)  I'm so happy I bought them because they are SO comfortable.  That's not to say I won't end up with the jacket either.  Like I said, I have an obsession with polka dots!

Happy Easter! -M

No comments:

Post a Comment