Monday, April 1, 2013

florals + stripes




{blazer: Joie (sold out, but love this one); top: RW&CO. (old); boyfriend jeans: GAP;
bag: RED Valentino; necklace: Dior (vintage); booties: MICHAEL Michael Kors;
sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs (old); nails: Sephora by O.P.I 'Havana Nights'}

It's been a trend for a while, but I'm loving everything and anything floral, especially mixed with stripes.  (Stripes are also a huge trend (aren't they always?), so it's easy to find some great pieces out there.)  I've been picking up everything floral, from these J.Crew "Liberty Chino" shorts, to this Madewell tee (which has the best of both worlds!), to this beautiful vintage Dior necklace.  This weather can't make up it's mind whether it wants to be spring or still winter, so wearing florals is the closest I think I'm going to get to spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment