Wednesday, April 24, 2013

here kitty, kitty


{velvet loafers: Marc by Marc Jacobs (sold out, similar herehere and here); 
pants: GAP; sweatshirt: Zoe Karssen (sold out, this one's cute); bracelet: BCBG;
sunglasses, necklace: Juicy Couture (old)}

These kitty loafers are so cute and perfect for spring.  (I've been waiting to wear them, since I bought them a while ago.)  And yesterday it really felt like spring, like birds chirping first thing in the morning and sunshine all day kind of spring.  It was still a little cool so I threw on another sweatshirt, since I had no plans to actually go anywhere.  (Even though I would totally wear this sweatshirt out and about because, well, it's not your typical sweatshirt.)  It's been a while since I had a pair of red pants and I love these GAP khakis so much that I also bought them in blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment