Monday, April 22, 2013

cozy chic





 {MBMJ Sweatshirt; Lily Polka Dot Skinny Jeans, Rubber Standard Supply Bracelet, sunglasses (old):
Marc by Marc Jacobs; chambray shirt: Madewell; oxfords: (bought at The Bay, also here}

I pretty much love anything Marc Jacobs creates, hence why I call my blog what I do... but when I need a pair of jeans I usually look to 7 For All Mankind or, a more recent favourite, GAP.  But I bought these jeans because they had polka dots on them (I can't resist anything with polka dots) and I must say they are the most comfortable jeans I have ever owned.  So not only do they look awesome - polka dots, distressed - but I want to live in them.  Add my new Marc by Marc Jacobs graffiti sweatshirt and I have the coziest weekend outfit, pulled together with my new favourite chambray shirt from Madewell.  Perfect to go shopping in, then to the park with the kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment