Monday, August 26, 2013

bootie call







{top: Rebecca Taylor (sold out, similar here); jeans: GAP; shoes: ZARA
sunglasses: Prada; bag: Michael Michael Kors (bought in-store); bracelets: H&M}

My first shoe purchase for fall!  I think these ZARA 'ankle boot sandals' are the perfect transition piece because they're not quite a boot, but not just a sandal.  Yet, they're not odd looking like peep-toe boots (that's one trend I just can't get on board with - just close the toe!).  These are only my third pair of ZARA shoes, but they're definitely not going to be my last.  They're super soft and very comfortable.  I was eyeing these Michael Kors Collection sandals for awhile (they're wedges!), but they would have blown most of my budget (stupid duties).  These ZARA sandals definitely fill the void, for a fraction of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment