Sunday, August 11, 2013

mad for plaid: transitioning into fall





{dress: Topshop; sweater: Zoe Karssen (sold out); sunglasses: Prada;
boots: Topshop (suede version here); bracelet: BCBG}

I have always loved plaid (I have some pieces in my closet I will probably love forever and always get excited to wear when fall comes around).  As always, Marc Jacobs and I are on the same page.  Obsessed with this Marc by Marc Jacobs dress, top and cardigan.  Problem is...I can't have it all.  Sigh.  Why does he have to make everything so perfect?!  I'm also obsessing over all of the tulip print pieces.  So I have to choose carefully.  Anyway, this Topshop dress is so cute and perfect for summer, but it will also transition into fall nicely with booties and a sweater (or currently when the weather drops extremely at night).  I'll also be able to wear it to work with a blouse underneath and a pair of tights. I love when a piece is so versatile.  Especially for the price!

Love plaid?  Follow my Pinterest page!

No comments:

Post a Comment