Monday, November 25, 2013

to infinity and beyond






sunglasses: Prada; boots: Dolce Vita (old, similar)}

Even though it was sunny, it was well below 0 this past weekend so it's a good thing I stocked up on chunky infinity scarves.  I love this one from the GAP because it's bright and I've been wearing too much black lately (in this case, I purposefully wore all black so that the scarf would stand out more).  It's cozy and definitely keeps you warm when the temp dips that low.  I normally, hardly ever actually, wear all black, but in this case I wanted not only the scarf but the leather pockets of this J.Crew sweater to stand out.  I don't mind an all-black outfit when there are details to the outfit that make it interesting and these pockets certainly do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment