Friday, November 22, 2013

winter white

  




boots: Marc by Marc Jacobs (tallleather versions); sunglasses: Prada; lips: Smashbox 'Fuchsia Flash'}

I love wearing white in the winter.  It's so fresh against all the black that people wear.  This BCBG cable sweater is beautiful.  I love the peplum details on the side, which makes it so unique.  It also feels Christmas-y and, although I hate this season, I love this time of year.  I do love a good snow day, but when the snow has already fallen and the sun is out.  Even though there is no snow yet, I thought it was time to bring out these super cozy and comfy Marc by Marc Jacobs boots.  I bought them last winter (and lived in them), but there are leather and taller suede versions available now.  (I'm obsessed with the black tall suede ones.)  I added this cute Express rhinestudded beret (had never shopped there before - cute accessories!) and added a pink lip for colour.  I was definitely going for an all-around cozy, winter (even though it's not technically winter) look.

No comments:

Post a Comment