Monday, November 4, 2013

under the weather

{wool coat: ZARA}

I'm not sure if I got food poisoning from the delicious brunch I posted on Instagram (see right), or if I caught the bug my daughter had, but I've been feeling ill ever since.  So I haven't been up for taking pictures.  But when I do get a chance to take pictures, I'm not sure how that's going to work because it's SO cold already here in Canada.  (Oh, to live in California.  Or Hawaii.)  I don't really feel like wearing anything but sweatshirts and sweatpants and stay by a warm fire, it's already that cold.  But since I have to brave the outdoors, I thought I should invest in a new wool coat.  I really don't think the jackets I bought recently are going to cut it, which is such a shame.  But I hate the cold and I hate to be cold.  

I normally stay away from black coats because I find them boring and if you look around, mostly everyone is wearing one, so I usually opt for white (my last 2 coats in a row, at least).  So I was surprised when I went shopping today and came across this Zara one that I could not resist.  The details on the coat make it interesting and it fits so well on my petite frame.  (The price is great too, compared to most wool coats I saw).  Hopefully, pictures will follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment