Wednesday, November 20, 2013

pink fuzz






tee: H&M; necklace: Juicy Couture; shoes: BCBGirls; sunglasses: Prada}

I've been obsessed with pink for as long as I can remember.  I was always a girlie-girl (when I had a choice, I think because my mom used to dress me up like a boy when I was a child).  There's not a shade of pink I don't love - from the palest of pinks to the brightest.  So, of course, I couldn't resist this French Connection sweater when I saw it.  I was going to wear this outfit on Saturday night but my plans fell through, so I'm wearing a similar outfit to work, swapping the leatherette leggings for a pair of black dress pants.

(p.s. It was windy while I was taking these pictures, in case you were wondering why my hand is constantly in my hair.)

No comments:

Post a Comment