Saturday, December 28, 2013

the Christmas sweater






{Wildfox Couture Glowing Lights Jumper; jeans: GAP; boots: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar);
sunglasses: Prada; scarf: J.Crew; hat: Brian Lichtenberg (turned backwards); bag: Rebecca Minkoff}

I started my 2 week holiday on the 23rd and by the afternoon I had caught my daughter's cold, which turned into the flu by the 24th.  I had the chills and was super weak.  We ate fish & chips for dinner because nobody had the energy to cook, or really eat.  By Christmas Day, all four of us were extremely sick.  After we opened presents, I took a 4-hr nap then had a slice of 2-day old pizza and was in bed by 6:30.  This Wildfox Couture sweater definitely came in handy.  I've basically been living in it.  It's super cozy and warm.  Plus, it's super festive and beats wearing an "ugly Christmas sweater".  The lights actually glow in the dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment