Sunday, April 27, 2014

fancy pants

 





{Talula Los Feliz Pant; top: Free People (sold out colour, similar); boots: Topshop (similar);
necklace: Juicy Couture (old); sunglasses: Prada}

These pants are the perfect weekend pants.  They look and feel fancy because of the print and texture, but they're actually considered a 'jogger' so you get the best of both worlds.  To dress these pants up, I would wear heels (or sandals when it gets warmer out), but today I ran errands with my son (and it's still a bit chilly out - although a major improvement), so I paired them with these Topshop booties I bought last summer, which are much more practical when running around.  And that's why I consider these the perfect weekend pants.  You can run errands in them and then just throw on heels and you're ready to go (somewhere other than running errands).

No comments:

Post a Comment