Friday, April 11, 2014

multicoloured

 
 
 
{skirt: Topshop; sweater: Madewell (love these v-necks for spring); bow ring: H&M;
necklace: Juicy Couture; shoes: MICHAEL Michael Kors (old); sunglasses: Prada}
 
As soon as I saw this Topshop skirt, I fell in love with it.  I'm a sucker for bright colours.  There are two ways I would wear this skirt: with a neutral top to let the skirt stand out even more, or matchy-matchy by picking up on one of the colours in the skirt.  I was originally going to pair this skirt with a white sweater but it warmed up and the sweater was too thick.  So I decided to go matchy-matchy and paired it with this cobalt v-neck sweater.  It's supposed to cool back down again next week so I'll probably wear the other outfit because I love this skirt so much.  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment