Tuesday, April 29, 2014

touch of gold (tone)

 
{sweater: GAP; pants: ZARA; Pierre Hardy Block Heel Pump (black leather); bracelets: H&M;
necklace: Mendocino; bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors (other colours here); sunglasses: Prada}

It's still sweater weather and it's getting depressing.  Especially because I'm still wearing my wool coat on top of it (and still cold!).  It was so cold and rainy today (I shot this picture on the weekend when it was actually sunny) and the only thing getting me through this miserable weather is wearing brights, like these ZARA pants.  (And large Tim Hortons teas.)  Of course I fell in love with these Pierre Hardy pumps because they're pink, but also because they have a gold-tone plated heel, which makes them unique.  I added my adorable MICHAEL Michael Kors handbag with gold-tone hardware and some gold-tone jewellery to tie it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment