Thursday, May 1, 2014

moments

handbag: Rebecca Minkoff Mini 5 Zip (bought at Mendocino, love this colour); hat: Big It Up (old)}

{jeans: One Teaspoon Minnie Awesome Baggies (bought at Mendocino); t-shirt: GAP}

Just a little post of a couple of moments shot this past week.  The first moment: shopping with my 4 year old son, who took this picture (I think photography may be in his future!).  I've been living in these camo pants from Aritzia and this Free People denim jacket is my go-to jacket lately.  I thought I found the perfect denim jacket last spring from H&M, but no denim jacket is as comfy as this one with knit sleeves.  The second moment: taking a sick day and hanging out in my new favourite jeans.  These 'Awesome Baggies' are super comfy and perfectly distressed.  I could sit in them, drink tea and read magazines all day, everyday.  Minus the sick part.

No comments:

Post a Comment