Monday, May 5, 2014

minnie

 


 
 


 

jacket: H&M (old); shoes: GUESS; necklace: Coach (old, gift); sunglasses: Prada}
 
My daughter turned two this past weekend!  Her middle name is Minnie and her great aunt sent along these Minnie ears.  She did not want to wear them but I couldn't resist!  (I went to Disney World when I was about 8 and the only thing I remember about that trip was meeting Minnie.  At the end of this year we're taking our kids to Disney World and I cannot wait for my daughter to meet Minnie Mouse!)  I normally don't wear jeans when I have company over for a special occasion, but I felt these Marc by Marc Jacobs polka dot jeans suited the occasion.  My daughter was taking a nap so I drove my sister home and she took these pictures for me.  It was a lot of fun!  I mean, how could you not have fun wearing Minnie ears?

No comments:

Post a Comment